Sedge flies (or caddis flies) are the adult stage of aquatic insects known as caddis larvae. There are many different species of caddis. Many of them build tubular cases of sand grains of vegetation in which they hide (cased caddis) , while others are “caseless” or free-living.
- Heritage Week 2022 July 29, 2022
- Discover the Biodiversity of the River Maigue by Kayak May 9, 2022
- Citizen Science Picnic in Lough Gur- 26th March 2022 March 10, 2022
- Statement on Limerick Leader article, ‘Industrial pollution of worst kind’, 29th January 2022 February 8, 2022
- Job opportunities – Waters of LIFE Integrated Project February 3, 2022