Northern pike, a large predatory fish, are found in the lakes of the catchment (L. Gur, Dromore Lough, Bleach Lough and L. Nagirra, and there are reports of them occurring in the slower reaches of the R. Camogue. The 17th century Civil Survey refers to a weir at Mainistir where eels and pike were trapped. Pike are regarded as an introduced species, and this is one of the earliest references to their occurrence in Ireland.
- Autumn Event Series – Working with an artist September 7, 2020
- Autumn Event Series August 28, 2020
- Discovering and sharing the heritage of the Maigue rivers through photography August 12, 2020
- Survey time! August 7, 2020
- Newsletter 3, 2019-2020 July 15, 2020