Northern pike, a large predatory fish, are found in the lakes of the catchment (L. Gur, Dromore Lough, Bleach Lough and L. Nagirra, and there are reports of them occurring in the slower reaches of the R. Camogue. The 17th century Civil Survey refers to a weir at Mainistir where eels and pike were trapped. Pike are regarded as an introduced species, and this is one of the earliest references to their occurrence in..
- Maigue Rivers Trust Newsletter 5 (2021-2022) November 2, 2022
- Morningstar River Giant Hogweed Control Project 2022 October 6, 2022
- Heritage Week 2022 July 29, 2022
- Discover the Biodiversity of the River Maigue by Kayak May 9, 2022
- Citizen Science Picnic in Lough Gur- 26th March 2022 March 10, 2022
January 23, 2018
January 19, 2018