A plant of wet meadows and riversides that is unmistakable when in..
A common plant of wet meadows, lakesides riversides and open woodland. In summer it bears clusters of pink flowers with a strong sweet..
Very common by rivers and streams. Sometimes known as water hemlock because of its..
This flower is found in damp grasslands, its petals have been modified into damp strips so that they cope with harsh weather..
This plant has either purple, pink or white coloured flowers, and blooms in April. Its preferred habitat is damps fields. The Orange Tip butterfly often lays a single egg on each plant and the caterpillar feeds on the..
This is a non-native plant that is extremely invasive along..
- Reimagining Irish Rivers: Working with Nature March 22, 2021
- Protecting Our Riverside Trees In Order to Have Healthy Rivers February 11, 2021
- Citizen Science Blog – Why Volunteer to Help Our Rivers? January 22, 2021
- Autumn Event Series – Working with an artist September 7, 2020
- Autumn Event Series August 28, 2020