This plant has either purple, pink or white coloured flowers, and blooms in April. Its preferred habitat is damps fields. The Orange Tip butterfly often lays a single egg on each plant and the caterpillar feeds on the plant.
- Maigue Rivers Trust 2020-2021 Newsletter August 17, 2021
- Family fun-day in Granagh – Getting to know the Glasha River July 29, 2021
- What the insect life in a stream can tell us about water quality June 10, 2021
- Stories from the Catchment – Knocklong April 27, 2021
- World Earth Day 2021 April 22, 2021