This plant has either purple, pink or white coloured flowers, and blooms in April. Its preferred habitat is damps fields. The Orange Tip butterfly often lays a single egg on each plant and the caterpillar feeds on the plant.
- Reimagining Irish Rivers: Working with Nature March 22, 2021
- Protecting Our Riverside Trees In Order to Have Healthy Rivers February 11, 2021
- Citizen Science Blog – Why Volunteer to Help Our Rivers? January 22, 2021
- Autumn Event Series – Working with an artist September 7, 2020
- Autumn Event Series August 28, 2020