This plant has either purple, pink or white coloured flowers, and blooms in April. Its preferred habitat is damps fields. The Orange Tip butterfly often lays a single egg on each plant and the caterpillar feeds on the plant.
- Heritage Week 2022 July 29, 2022
- Discover the Biodiversity of the River Maigue by Kayak May 9, 2022
- Citizen Science Picnic in Lough Gur- 26th March 2022 March 10, 2022
- Statement on Limerick Leader article, ‘Industrial pollution of worst kind’, 29th January 2022 February 8, 2022
- Job opportunities – Waters of LIFE Integrated Project February 3, 2022