Do you have a desire to make a valuable contribution to a local environmental organisation that is committed to working towards conserving and improving the water quality of the rivers and lakes in Co. Limerick for the benefit of local communities and native wildlife? The Maigue Rivers Trust is seeking a Business director preferably with knowledge and experience of overseeing finances in a company and/or NGO sector. Previous voluntary experience serving on a Board or Committee is desirable. Our organisation: The Maigue Rivers Trust (MRT) was established in 2016. We are a registered charity and company limited by guarantee. The trust has 11 directors drawn from sectors that represent a range of social, economic and environmental interests. Our mission is to protect, enhance and cherish the rivers and lakes of the Maigue catchment in Co. Limerick for the benefit and enjoyment of all. The Trust works with local..
- Discover the Biodiversity of the River Maigue by Kayak May 9, 2022
- Citizen Science Picnic in Lough Gur- 26th March 2022 March 10, 2022
- Statement on Limerick Leader article, ‘Industrial pollution of worst kind’, 29th January 2022 February 8, 2022
- Job opportunities – Waters of LIFE Integrated Project February 3, 2022
- Merry Christmas! December 20, 2021
January 23, 2018
January 19, 2018