Kingfishers are a brightly coloured bird-often all you see of one is a bright flash of orange and blue. Kingfishers prey on small fish and insects. Kingfishers excavate their nest into the bank of the river. The tunnel to the nest can be up to a meter in length.
- Reimagining Irish Rivers: Working with Nature March 22, 2021
- Protecting Our Riverside Trees In Order to Have Healthy Rivers February 11, 2021
- Citizen Science Blog – Why Volunteer to Help Our Rivers? January 22, 2021
- Autumn Event Series – Working with an artist September 7, 2020
- Autumn Event Series August 28, 2020