Kingfishers are a brightly coloured bird-often all you see of one is a bright flash of orange and blue. Kingfishers prey on small fish and insects. Kingfishers excavate their nest into the bank of the river. The tunnel to the nest can be up to a meter in length.
- Irish Rivers Trust Resilience Pilot Project February 3, 2020
- Help Bring Back the Salmon to Limerick September 9, 2019
- The Status of Salmon in the River Maigue August 29, 2019
- Citizen Science Investigations – river environmental stewardship (CSI-River) July 15, 2019
- The Cooperative Education Programme at the University of Limerick June 25, 2019