Dace are a non-native and invasive species first recorded in the R. Maigue near Adare Manor by electro-fishing in 2004. Dace are also found in the Lower Shannon and Mulkear. They were not recorded in a survey of the catchment upstream of Adare in 2013. This suggests that dace have not spread to other parts of the Maigue catchment, but further surveys are needed to confirm this.
- Autumn Event Series – Working with an artist September 7, 2020
- Autumn Event Series August 28, 2020
- Discovering and sharing the heritage of the Maigue rivers through photography August 12, 2020
- Survey time! August 7, 2020
- Newsletter 3, 2019-2020 July 15, 2020