Cormorants are large fish-eating birds that prey on a wide range of fish species (eels , trout, salmon smolts, roach wrasse and others) in coastal and inland waters. Their numbers are increasing and there is much controversy about their impact on fish stocks in rivers and lakes.
- Maigue Rivers Trust 2020-2021 Newsletter August 17, 2021
- Family fun-day in Granagh – Getting to know the Glasha River July 29, 2021
- What the insect life in a stream can tell us about water quality June 10, 2021
- Stories from the Catchment – Knocklong April 27, 2021
- World Earth Day 2021 April 22, 2021