Cormorants are large fish-eating birds that prey on a wide range of fish species (eels , trout, salmon smolts, roach wrasse and others) in coastal and inland waters. Their numbers are increasing and there is much controversy about their impact on fish stocks in rivers and lakes.
- Irish Rivers Trust Resilience Pilot Project February 3, 2020
- Help Bring Back the Salmon to Limerick September 9, 2019
- The Status of Salmon in the River Maigue August 29, 2019
- Citizen Science Investigations – river environmental stewardship (CSI-River) July 15, 2019
- The Cooperative Education Programme at the University of Limerick June 25, 2019