Cormorants are large fish-eating birds that prey on a wide range of fish species (eels , trout, salmon smolts, roach wrasse and others) in coastal and inland waters. Their numbers are increasing and there is much controversy about their impact on fish stocks in rivers and lakes.
- Maigue Rivers Trust Newsletter 5 (2021-2022) November 2, 2022
- Morningstar River Giant Hogweed Control Project 2022 October 6, 2022
- Heritage Week 2022 July 29, 2022
- Discover the Biodiversity of the River Maigue by Kayak May 9, 2022
- Citizen Science Picnic in Lough Gur- 26th March 2022 March 10, 2022
January 23, 2018
January 19, 2018