Cormorants are large fish-eating birds that prey on a wide range of fish species (eels , trout, salmon smolts, roach wrasse and others) in coastal and inland waters. Their numbers are increasing and there is much controversy about their impact on fish stocks in rivers and lakes.
- Citizen Science Blog – Why Volunteer to Help Our Rivers? January 22, 2021
- Autumn Event Series – Working with an artist September 7, 2020
- Autumn Event Series August 28, 2020
- Discovering and sharing the heritage of the Maigue rivers through photography August 12, 2020
- Survey time! August 7, 2020