Cormorants are large fish-eating birds that prey on a wide range of fish species (eels , trout, salmon smolts, roach wrasse and others) in coastal and inland waters. Their numbers are increasing and there is much controversy about their impact on fish stocks in rivers and lakes.
- Discover the Biodiversity of the River Maigue by Kayak May 9, 2022
- Citizen Science Picnic in Lough Gur- 26th March 2022 March 10, 2022
- Statement on Limerick Leader article, ‘Industrial pollution of worst kind’, 29th January 2022 February 8, 2022
- Job opportunities – Waters of LIFE Integrated Project February 3, 2022
- Merry Christmas! December 20, 2021