The Maigue Rivers Trust in collaboration with Granagh Development Association invite you to an outdoor, free family fun-day to get to know the Glasha River. On Friday, 20th of Aug, 12 - 3pm, in Granagh Village Meet with the Maigue Rivers Trust & Inland Fisheries Ireland for a family fun-day to find out more about the Glasha River and what lives in the river. Pond dipping Nature walk Nature drawing Farming beside the river Advice on how to protect the river habitat This event is kindly supported by LAWPRO and their Community Water Development..
- Discover the Biodiversity of the River Maigue by Kayak May 9, 2022
- Citizen Science Picnic in Lough Gur- 26th March 2022 March 10, 2022
- Statement on Limerick Leader article, ‘Industrial pollution of worst kind’, 29th January 2022 February 8, 2022
- Job opportunities – Waters of LIFE Integrated Project February 3, 2022
- Merry Christmas! December 20, 2021
January 23, 2018
January 19, 2018