The Maigue Rivers Trust is delighted to have secured funding from Creative Ireland Made in Limerick to work with communities in the Maigue Rivers Trust catchment who are interested in knowing more about their local natural environment. Do you want to find out about what animals, plants and insects are in your locality? We are working with biodiversity consultant, Geoff Hunt, and we want to hear from local communities who would like Geoff to visit and do a guided nature walk with them. On Saturday, 12th or Sunday 13th September (weather dependent) Geoff will meet your group (maximum 10 people) and will take you on a COVID compliant walk of your public areas and show you the secret and amazing world of autumn nature. Geoff will then compile a report and send it on to the group leader that you can then use for various community projects, e.g. tidy town assessments, Green-school projects, general nature awareness, etc. We can’t offer..
- Reimagining Irish Rivers: Working with Nature March 22, 2021
- Protecting Our Riverside Trees In Order to Have Healthy Rivers February 11, 2021
- Citizen Science Blog – Why Volunteer to Help Our Rivers? January 22, 2021
- Autumn Event Series – Working with an artist September 7, 2020
- Autumn Event Series August 28, 2020
January 23, 2018
January 19, 2018