These are small fish that are common in the Maigue catchment. Collectively they may be known as (pinkeens”). Minnows and stoneloach are introduced species. Minnows and sticklebacks often form small shoals. They are frequent prey of larger fish such as trout and perch...
- Heritage Week 2022 July 29, 2022
- Discover the Biodiversity of the River Maigue by Kayak May 9, 2022
- Citizen Science Picnic in Lough Gur- 26th March 2022 March 10, 2022
- Statement on Limerick Leader article, ‘Industrial pollution of worst kind’, 29th January 2022 February 8, 2022
- Job opportunities – Waters of LIFE Integrated Project February 3, 2022
January 23, 2018
January 19, 2018