We are delighted to present to you our 5th Newsletter. It has been great to be able to engage with more people this year, now that the COVID threat has lessened. Thank you to all our collaborators and sponsors for making our work..
The Maigue Rivers Trust is delighted to announce two events for this year's Heritage Week, which runs from Sunday August 14th to the 21st. Hospital - Mahore River - Wed 17th 7-8pm On Wednesday 17th Aug, 7-8pm we will be in Hospital down by the Mahore River. Everyone is welcome to come to the church carpark at 7pm. Our chairperson, Tom Harrington, will lead the talk about the wildlife to be found in and by the river and how we can care for our local rivers and streams. Charleville - The Glen River - Thursday 18th 7-8pm On Thursday 18th Aug, 7-8pm we will be in Charleville down by the Glen River (also known as Charleville stream). Everyone is welcome to come to the bridge by the pitch and put at 7pm. Together with Catherine Seale-Duggan of the Communities and Water Team, the MRT will talk about the wildlife to be found in and by the river and how we can care for our local rivers and..
- Maigue Rivers Trust Newsletter 5 (2021-2022) November 2, 2022
- Morningstar River Giant Hogweed Control Project 2022 October 6, 2022
- Heritage Week 2022 July 29, 2022
- Discover the Biodiversity of the River Maigue by Kayak May 9, 2022
- Citizen Science Picnic in Lough Gur- 26th March 2022 March 10, 2022