Join us for a family friendly festival of fun on the river Maigue on June the 15th in Croom town park. Activities on the day will include an outdoor classroom with Biodiversity Expert Geoff Hunt.The opportunity to learn more about fishing with fly tying and casting lessons in the park and a display of native fish by Inland Fisheries Ireland. There will also be a fun dog show, games, children rides, face painting and market..
Monthly Archives: May 2019
Join us for a unique kayaking trip on the beautiful river Maigue. Adults and children over 12 years are welcome. Suitable for beginners as well as more experienced kayakers, this trip will give participants the opportunity to try this fun sport and learn about the environment and biodiversity of the river. Instruction and all equipment will be provided. Book your tickets on this..
unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, we have had to cancel the invasive species training. We hope to run the training again in..
- Irish Rivers Trust Resilience Pilot Project February 3, 2020
- Help Bring Back the Salmon to Limerick September 9, 2019
- The Status of Salmon in the River Maigue August 29, 2019
- Citizen Science Investigations – river environmental stewardship (CSI-River) July 15, 2019
- The Cooperative Education Programme at the University of Limerick June 25, 2019