Pied wagtails are often found near water.It eats insects mostly from the ground. This bird is easily recognisable , it runs across the ground in a jerky fashion and constantly wags its long tail.
- Help Bring Back the Salmon to Limerick September 9, 2019
- The Status of Salmon in the River Maigue August 29, 2019
- Citizen Science Investigations – river environmental stewardship (CSI-River) July 15, 2019
- The Cooperative Education Programme at the University of Limerick June 25, 2019
- Crayfish Plague in the Maigue Catchment June 5, 2019
bats bio-security biodiversity birds brown trout coypu Crayfish Cuckoo Flower dace damsel fly dipper dragon fly eels fish Flag iris Himalayan Balsam hogweed insects king fisher Lady’s Smock lamprey maigue river mammals mayflies mink minnows munster news Newsletter otter perch pike pinkeens plants Ragged Robin river rats rudd salmon sedge flies sticklebacks stoneloach Valerian wagtail Water Dropwort