Pied wagtails are often found near water.It eats insects mostly from the ground. This bird is easily recognisable , it runs across the ground in a jerky fashion and constantly wags its long tail.
- Citizen Science Blog – Why Volunteer to Help Our Rivers? January 22, 2021
- Autumn Event Series – Working with an artist September 7, 2020
- Autumn Event Series August 28, 2020
- Discovering and sharing the heritage of the Maigue rivers through photography August 12, 2020
- Survey time! August 7, 2020