For National Heritage Week 2020 (15-23 Aug), the Maigue Rivers Trust is inviting people living in the Maigue Catchment to take pictures of their local heritage, be it nature, built, crafts, skills, art, songs, and more. The Trust wants to give people a platform to share what they cherish with a broader audience, and the Trust wants to learn more about what we have here in the Maigue catchment. https://youtu.be/VMR0hApVuU4 How to take part: 1. Take a picture and share it on Facebook (make sure it is Public), Twitter or Instagram 2. Add the #MaigueRiver, #NationalHeritageWeek and name your river, e.g. Camoge, Morningstar, Loobagh, Grennagh, Clonshire, Barnakyle, Glashabui 3. Give a short explanation/story of what the picture depicts. 4. The most captivating picture will win a beautiful display of fishing flies from master craftsman and angler, Mike Quinlivan. For *Nature photography* In order to protect wildlife, never photograph..
- Reimagining Irish Rivers: Working with Nature March 22, 2021
- Protecting Our Riverside Trees In Order to Have Healthy Rivers February 11, 2021
- Citizen Science Blog – Why Volunteer to Help Our Rivers? January 22, 2021
- Autumn Event Series – Working with an artist September 7, 2020
- Autumn Event Series August 28, 2020
January 23, 2018
January 19, 2018