For National Heritage Week 2020 (15-23 Aug), the Maigue Rivers Trust is inviting people living in the Maigue Catchment to take pictures of their local heritage, be it nature, built, crafts, skills, art, songs, and more. The Trust wants to give people a platform to share what they cherish with a broader audience, and the Trust wants to learn more about what we have here in the Maigue catchment. https://youtu.be/VMR0hApVuU4 How to take part: 1. Take a picture and share it on Facebook (make sure it is Public), Twitter or Instagram 2. Add the #MaigueRiver, #NationalHeritageWeek and name your river, e.g. Camoge, Morningstar, Loobagh, Grennagh, Clonshire, Barnakyle, Glashabui 3. Give a short explanation/story of what the picture depicts. 4. The most captivating picture will win a beautiful display of fishing flies from master craftsman and angler, Mike Quinlivan. For *Nature photography* In order to protect wildlife, never photograph..
- Maigue Rivers Trust 2020-2021 Newsletter August 17, 2021
- Family fun-day in Granagh – Getting to know the Glasha River July 29, 2021
- What the insect life in a stream can tell us about water quality June 10, 2021
- Stories from the Catchment – Knocklong April 27, 2021
- World Earth Day 2021 April 22, 2021
January 23, 2018
January 19, 2018